Love Your Wheels provide a highly skilled and comprehensive alloy wheel refurbishment service available, Restoring your alloy wheels back to original manufactured standards or custom designed by our design team.
Our custom-designed conveyor belt track system
• Tyre, Weights, Decals & Valve are removed
• The wheel is then enters our environmentally friendly chemical strip Centre and then shot blasted to remove all previous paint, primers and lacquers prior to the alloy wheel entering our own custom-designed Paint system
• At this point the wheel is checked for any other damage any damage is recorded on our Management system
• Once the Alloy Wheel is prepared at this point it Enters own custom-designed conveyor belt track system and enters the Paint process
• Each wheel is then powder coat primed using only recommended primer and quality checked before the selected coat colour is applied
• Wheels which require diamond cutting are then taken to our HAAS CNC Area we operate the latest ‘state-of-the-art’ CNC lathes
• Bespoke Colour Coat finishes or Original Manufacture Colour applied with the latest paint technology
• Top Coat Lacquer Powder Coated & oven baked that reproduces manufacturer's quality
• The wheel is passed to quality check and the tyre, is then refitted and balanced prior to delivery.